i woke up this morning with a couple of thoughts in my head. that's actually a relief that there were just a couple, because for the past 20 years, my head's been completely jumbled with more thoughts and ideas and emergencies than I'm sure it had storage for.
as soon as I figured out that I only had the thought to shower and get to my new job on time, i laughed out loud and woke up my husband. he was sleeping peacefully, as he always does at 6.30 am, since he works out of the home, as he has for the last 8 years.
how jealous I have always been of him. a stable work at home job. what is that? in the 8 years that we've lived in the house we built, i've spent more than 60% of my life on the road working. that's 60% of 168 months not seeing my husband, my children, not sleeping in my bed, eating out too much, working abnormally long periods of time, and generally living a life i never imagined.
i certainly would never recommend it to anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments.
They are sent to the moderator and will be posted as soon as reviewed!
Thanks!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.